Indian Football Infrastructure

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    edited March 2012
    This is what GMC looks from inside,it also has overhead roof \:D/ :-

edited March 2012
    So Arsenalkid think twice next time when you start a topic on "cities which deserve to have I-league club". [-X >:)
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Stadium is awesome!!! ^:)^ But the pitch is pathetic. :(
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    So Arsenalkid think twice next time when you start a topic on "cities which deserve to have I-league club". [-X >:)
    now definitely this stadium deserves a top division club, hopefully some telly star comes with a football club may be siddharth or nagarjun or someone...would be great
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Haha...now Hyderabad showcases itself!
    Tell me which Grass pitch in India is in good condition during monsoon
    :-w ^#(^

Trust me I have watched matches in this stadium,pitch is one of the best.But the rains ruined it just after first few group stage Challenge Cup matches ~X(
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points

Trust me I have watched matches in this stadium,pitch is one of the best.But the rains ruined it just after first few group stage Challenge Cup matches ~X(
    That's right!! I was wondering why they don't replace it with Artificial Turf. Atleast it would be playable in monsoon too.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

That's right!! I was wondering why they don't replace it with Artificial Turf. Atleast it would be playable in monsoon too.

no way not another artificial turf please [-O< ..i wish they maintain this turf properly and is definitely a possiblity
    now definitely this stadium deserves a top division club, hopefully some telly star comes with a football club may be siddharth or nagarjun or someone...would be great
    Tele stars won't be that interested and you know what Hyderabad is home to 2nd highest number of crorepati's in India after Mumbai so there are financial biggies in city,AIFF needs to push them in.

No artificial turf buddy.Our SAAP(Sports Authority of A.P) maintains it in top class condition even without matches being played there.Also Stadium host of other facilities like Artificial turf(hockey stadium actually but can be used for football training),swimming pools and of course housing facilities which would also be useful in housing a AIFF Academy.

Also the stadium is located in Hi-Tech City the most expensive and up market area in Hyd.