The Great Indian Football Debates

Comments

• Admin wrote: »
    Next debate will happen on next Saturday (26th May). Topic will be announced soon, and also expect rules like Time limits. Members are encouraged to jot down there arguments in a separate file and then when the debate starts put forward the points. After everyone puts in the full arguments, one can get into pros and cons of each, rather than a everyday kind of discussion which happened last time. Also encouraged is giving examples and sources.<div>There will be no winner or loser here. The main thing is to have everyone putting their views properly and also respecting each other's views. <b>More importantly everyone should be professional, no outbursts and personal attacks</b>.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Well I am done. :)</div>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    @arsenalfan - it was not meant towards you, applicable for all members. And based on last debate it is surely applicable to other members too.
  • Admin wrote: »
    @arsenalfan - it was not meant towards you, applicable for all members. And based on last debate it is surely applicable to other members too.

<br><div><br></div><div>I know, what I meant was that I personally in my own opinion probably wont last 2 posts before going into crazy posts and all that.</div><div><br></div><div>Maybe I will just look at the topic when posted and seriously think all perspectives just so I dont outburst.</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    It should be like the last time debate only but needed to be made sure that every points from each side are discussed for only say 15 mins....so we could cover 8-10 points in 2 hours and could be well enough for us to come into conclusion rather than going for just putting arguments which are not opposed and the outcome is heard <div>ther just wont be fun in such debate</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @shankar i guess admin meant to keep the points ready in a word doc which are to be discussed during the debate
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

What happend to the dabate? Me & new members like me didn't even got the chance ?

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > What happend to the dabate? Me & new members like me didn't even got the chance ?

the main reason was the fact that always debate was between me & @Arsenalkid007 at one side and @rudra on other
    and he used to take weaker point and come up with excellent points...infact we had to go against them coz we just were forced to do :P
    but sadly not much support from rest so been stopped
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

After reading 2 debates i'm 100% sure that @rudra is an advocat if not he should change his profession.

• archakarchak 2082 Points

> shankar said:
    > > Joyptan said:
    > > What happend to the dabate? Me & new members like me didn't even got the chance ?
    >
    >

the main reason was the fact that always debate was between me & @Arsenalkid007 at one side and @rudra on other
    and he used to take weaker point and come up with excellent points...infact we had to go against them coz we just were forced to do :P
    but sadly not much support from rest so been stopped

you guys used to stop before i came.... and during saturday i used to be busy :(

• holidays r coming ...... v can make use of that...