Suggestions for Indian Football

Comments

• sanvedjadhavsanvedjadhav 1096 Points
    @arsenalfan - if there are 2 conferences,then <b>div 2 will also have 2 conferences</b>, but the matches played by teams in div 2 conference can be in knockout-league system...eg :if there are 12 teams in <b>WESTERN CONF div II</b>, 2 legged knockout will be played amongst the teams,which will reduce teams to 6 in the next round, these six teams can play round robin league and<b> top 2 teams qualify for i-league</b>.same for <b>EASTERN CONF</b>,<b>div 3</b> will be local leagues of the respective geographic regions run by local associations like WIFA, IFA, DDFA etc<br>
  • @arsenalfan - if there are 2 conferences,then <b>div 2 will also have 2 conferences</b>, but the matches played by teams in div 2 conference can be in knockout-league system...eg :if there are 12 teams in <b>WESTERN CONF div II</b>, 2 legged knockout will be played amongst the teams,which will reduce teams to 6 in the next round, these six teams can play round robin league and<b> top 2 teams qualify for i-league</b>.same for <b>EASTERN CONF</b>,<b>div 3</b> will be local leagues of the respective geographic regions run by local associations like WIFA, IFA, DDFA etc<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>I still dont see this and plus I doubt AIFF have the money or sponsor power to get this going.</div>
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited May 2012
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1,"tn":"K"}"><span class="messageBody"> am praying everyday that this program becomes a big success nationwide, which can only happen if you have top class coaches.  Too bad Raymond Libregts refused, we need to get someone of similar standards, preferably Dutch at the U 23 and the senior levels.<br></span></h6>
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    edited May 2012
    <div><br></div>AIFF has plans to appoint chief scouters for each state for selecting boys to the academies...ok if they select some 400-500 boys from all over the country , now from this list they select the best ones for the aiff academies...now they should keep a list of the boys who r  not selected & refer this list to the other private academies so that the second best talents of the country not go unnoticed.After all, they are the best talents selected from all over the country.<div><br></div><div>AIFF should chalk out a long term program for the development of coaches ,youth coaches. The head of the program should be the NT coach. The long time left after coaching NT should be used effectively for this purpose.Academy head coaches ,pailan coach & TD also part of this program . Now we have separate staffs for each job.</div><div>TD - for developing plans for Indian football system</div><div>NT - coaching NT , coaches program</div><div>Pailan coach</div><div>Academy head coaches for youth development</div><div> Each one has to concentrate only on their job...</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    Well after this recent trouble i struck with a new format for the national league..... this has been inspired from the champions league format
    country league = state league run by state fa
    cl = national league run by aiff

a pre determined nos of clubs are decided from each state according to their performance uefa country coefficient and uefa club rankings
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    archak where is your website man<div><br></div><div>also i think how many sugestions we put are not really helping or i dont know maybe we should do 1 constructive like a distribution of few soccerballs in name.atleast that will be more helpful.thats my 2 cents</div>
  • archak wrote: »
    Well after this recent trouble i struck with a new format for the national league..... this has been inspired from the champions league format
    country league = state league run by state fa
    cl = national league run by aiff

a pre determined nos of clubs are decided from each state according to their performance uefa country coefficient and uefa club rankings

<br><div><br></div><div>Its a good idea but I doubt the money and amount of professional clubs are there.</div>
    @usaindia due to exams the workrate went down to zero....
  • archak wrote: »
    @usaindia due to exams the workrate went down to zero....

<br><div><br></div><div>I am guessing I am still somewhat apart of this in terms of the stats of wikipedia right. Just checking so I can properly schedule by wikipedia to do list.</div>
    yeah rohan you are part of this.... you shall help me in maintaining the player and club profiles