Other Sports

Comments

• AdminAdmin 240 Points
    the i-pill shit is turnin a huge flop..more than half d seats empty. This is wat happns wen u try overmilking a cash-cow..at international level u got whitewashes against England, Australia n a dft agnst Bangla to cap it
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Recently, my cricket crazy cousin told me that cricket overdose is catching up and its time to explore other sports!!!!
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    rudra wrote:
    Recently, my cricket crazy cousin told me that cricket overdose is catching up and its time to explore other sports!!!!

Get him involved in football. We need more and more fans to make it popular.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    reddevil87 wrote:
    rudra wrote:

She is actually a trainee for a newspaper's sports desk :)
    Hopefully she will cover football.. i will leave no stones unturned!!!

• archakarchak 2082 Points
    rudra wrote:
    reddevil87 wrote:
    rudra wrote:

whats her name and for which paper?
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    archak wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    reddevil87 wrote:
    rudra wrote:

whats her name and for which paper?

i think it is suhasini mitra...as accidently i saw one media girl asking about i-league to him on my fb timeline
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    she is just a intern...a student at the moment
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    rudra wrote:
    she is just a intern...a student at the moment
    me too thats more the reason i want to contact her
  • trojantrojan 371 Points
    two Indian boxers suranjoy singh (52 kg) and sumit sangwan (81kg) move to 2nd round in Olymipc qualifiers
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    trojan wrote:
    two Indian boxers suranjoy singh (52 kg) and sumit sangwan (81kg) move to 2nd round in Olymipc qualifiers
    suranjoy "chota tyson" as fans callhim, should make it....but will be a tough task for sumit to qualify given his bit of lack of experience at top level compares to other boxers like suranjoy, samota or vijender