Other Sports

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    archak wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    she is just a intern...a student at the moment
    me too thats more the reason i want to contact her

she's not in Bengal...and in any case..if u want to contact for any query, send me a fb msg that discussing that in forum
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    rudra wrote:
    archak wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    she is just a intern...a student at the moment
    me too thats more the reason i want to contact her

she's not in Bengal...and in any case..if u want to contact for any query, send me a fb msg that discussing that in forum

just for educatinal purpose and for increasing contacts.... as you know contacts are essential in journalism..
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    so how many follow IPL and support a team?

I followed IPL 1 and 2.. supporting KKR ... after that time my intests in cricket dipped..only saw results etc... later i stopped following cricket totally (2 yrs maybe)
  • rudra wrote:

I followed IPL 1 and 2.. supporting KKR ... after that time my intests in cricket dipped..only saw results etc... later i stopped following cricket totally (2 yrs maybe)

Is it because of the GREAT KKR batting, hahhahahahhahahahahhahaha that was funny.

Ever sense I arrived in England my interest increased because I can actually watch cricket. You have to pay per IPL game in America.
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    rudra wrote:

I used to support KKR till Ganguly was in KKR now dont even follow IPL
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:

Is it because of the GREAT KKR batting, hahhahahahhahahahahhahaha that was funny.

Ever sense I arrived in England my interest increased because I can actually watch cricket. You have to pay per IPL game in America.

why you need to pay for IPL games when it is available for free in youtube???or else in http://ipl.indiatimes.com/watch-ipl-online/ ...... live stream

and i follow mumbai indians because it is from mumbai and not because of sachin....
  • shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:

why you need to pay for IPL games when it is available for free in youtube???or else in http://ipl.indiatimes.com/watch-ipl-online/ ...... live stream

and i follow mumbai indians because it is from mumbai and not because of sachin....

HOLY SHIT I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THAT! Well actually I knew about youtube but that does not work in America for some reason, it would say "Stream is not available in your country" but I did not know about IPL online stream. Thanks.
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    one point i was following like religion waking up at 4 am to watch matches ,for international cricket ,like in past 7 years or so i dont care or follow even scores
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Bengali followers are rejoicing in facebook...not coz KKR did anything but Ganguly's Pune might win!!!!

Sometimes Icon players can overcome regional adherence.... Ganguly divided Bengali's in two halves - Pune fans and KKR fans
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    edited April 2012
    rudra wrote:
    Bengali followers are rejoicing in facebook...not coz KKR did anything but Ganguly's Pune might win!!!!

Sometimes Icon players can overcome regional adherence.... Ganguly divided Bengali's in two halves - Pune fans and KKR fans
    dont say that way...it was shahrukh who divided bengal into two.....had he got the brain like ambanis he would never have left ganguly out from kkr