Economics of I league

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    can we get the link of that pdf please 
  • Ashlesh wrote: »
    arsenalfan wrote: »
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">30 crore organizing i league and 100 crore on NT camp this is crap  :;</font>

<br><div><br></div><div>15 crore for I-League</div>
     <br><div>15 crore :o looser AIFF </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I know and the more you look into it the more you hope that the I-League clubs form a breakout league :P</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @shankar it was in the documents library of the aiff site
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">And yet here is the reason I say we should stop tournaments like Santosh Trophy and other meaningless trophies because they are only luxuries. They are great, I like them, but they can not be financed properly at this very moment. And it is showing.</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Now anyway it seems IMG have done more than not. 3-2. Of course there biggest mistake is not talking to the owners but hopefully the AIFF officially who will soon work with IMG will make things happen quicker.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Right now other sports are on the rise. We dont want to fall back.</font></div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Good analysis by HT guys...<div>yea true that this deal is not working so far.....and i dont see any surplus until the national league is being run the same way it is so far.....with telecast and all run over the bengal clubs then goan clubs and the rest few matches for rest...</div><div><br></div><div>It is surprising to see the only club from regions like kerala,bangalore and NE to get less amount of matches on TV....because they are one who are giving the broadness to the league at least geographically and SLFC were the only team to play home matches in better intensity......had they covered more matches over there we could be expecting a better deal in coming years....but both IMG and ten action missed on showing the bright part of the league </div>
  • shankar wrote: »
    Good analysis by HT guys...<div>yea true that this deal is not working so far.....and i dont see any surplus until the national league is being run the same way it is so far.....with telecast and all run over the bengal clubs then goan clubs and the rest few matches for rest...</div><div><br></div><div>It is surprising to see the only club from regions like kerala,bangalore and NE to get less amount of matches on TV....because they are one who are giving the broadness to the league at least geographically and SLFC were the only team to play home matches in better intensity......had they covered more matches over there we could be expecting a better deal in coming years....but both IMG and ten action missed on showing the bright part of the league </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>That showed how much research they did. They thought that crowds were only possible in Goa and Kolkata when in reality, Kolkata has a crowd but never seen on TV (fans are in the shade) and same with Goa. In the NE you see the fans right in front of the screen!</div>
  • That is not what I mean. They are great but we needed at least 7 Shillong games to make I-League seem like a good product to broadcast.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    A bengali paper claims that UB group's budget for EB and MB will remain same as last year. 
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    Wat would be d budget of united sikkim for the upcoming i-league