Economics of I league

Comments

• usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    lets see how all this works for prayag united it would be good if they can win fed cup
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    Anupam Sarkar of prayag to join mb..... #confirmed
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    archak wrote:
    Anupam Sarkar of prayag to join mb..... #confirmed

<br><div>Economics of I-league?</div>
    @admin plz move the post to the relevant thread......

@somesh bro wrong post sorry
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    I am sad to say this but Armando is right. Mainly Prayag are responsible for this and now it will be hard to start a salary cap because once a cap is started then Prayag, Bengal and Bagan would have to renegotiate with some players for lower salaries.

<br><br>I hope i am not generalising here..but do bengal teams think that by paying these huge inflated salaries to over rated players  they will move up the ranking to get a shot at winning the I-league?..what was teh idea that despite a principal to not inflate salaries this trust has been broken..<br><br> I do not really see these trends with DSC & Salgaocar.. May a little bit wit CB.. Armando has clearing stated he does not approve of this high salary trends..<br><br>On one hand the I-league clubs complain of that there are no return for the clubs and yet  the next season their wage bill goes up by 50% ???..that means they are just paying lip service to financial prudence..I guess it would be safe to say the the focus of winning the I-league at any costs is the cause?<br>
  • silicon3 wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    I am sad to say this but Armando is right. Mainly Prayag are responsible for this and now it will be hard to start a salary cap because once a cap is started then Prayag, Bengal and Bagan would have to renegotiate with some players for lower salaries.

<br><br>I hope i am not generalising here..but do bengal teams think that by paying these huge inflated salaries to over rated players  they will move up the ranking to get a shot at winning the I-league?..what was teh idea that despite a principal to not inflate salaries this trust has been broken..<br><br> I do not really see these trends with DSC & Salgaocar.. May a little bit wit CB.. Armando has clearing stated he does not approve of this high salary trends..<br><br>On one hand the I-league clubs complain of that there are no return for the clubs and yet  the next season their wage bill goes up by 50% ???..that means they are just paying lip service to financial prudence..I guess it would be safe to say the the focus of winning the I-league at any costs is the cause?<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Yep... exactly why I want a salary cap. The owners are still babies when it comes to football. They have the money but spend it mainly on players. A salary cap would force the club to spend on other things as well such as an Academy etc.</div>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    what does it actually take to run last year I-league..what are AIFF expenses on this ?.. i had read some where that half of the yearly money that they get @ Rs 30 crore goes in organizing the I-league tournament.<br><br>does AIFF show us their balance sheets?.<br><br><br><br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    silicon3 wrote: »
    what does it actually take to run last year I-league..what are AIFF expenses on this ?.. i had read some where that half of the yearly money that they get @ Rs 30 crore goes in organizing the I-league tournament.<br><br>does AIFF show us their balance sheets?.<br><br><br><br>

<br><div><br></div><div>They do release some sort pdf file in there site...not very detailed...and I dont know whether its done every yr or not...but i had seen it once</div>
    @rudra da they released it previous year
  • Ashlesh wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">30 crore organizing i league and 100 crore on NT camp this is crap  :;</font>

<br><div><br></div><div>15 crore for I-League</div>