United SC News

Comments

• YA! GOA VS. KOLKATA! LETS BEGIN!

• I must say that I have no idea why the media are so hard on Carlos. The guy has so far scored 2 goals in 3 games in the CPL and while it is only a small CPL it is still good considering Carlos is a midfielder. The guy can score and contribute.

• RonnyRonny 10450 Points

Prayag beat George Telegraph 3-2..Ranti scores 2 and Carlos one more..Ranti magic has already begun :)

• projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited September 2012

Prayag beat Peerless 3-1.  Asif's piledriver from 35 yards out, Ranti's volley and Carlos's piledriver hit the woodwork, otherwise it would have been half a dozen for sure. Since this was their last practice game before Fed cup, Sanjay Sen played their full team, even brought on Lester late in the second half.  Apart from minor misunderstandings between Mangi and Bello, the team looked great.  Carlos is getting fitter by the day, his passing and shooting is way way above Indian standards and that includes foreigners playing or has played in India in the recent past. If he gets 10% fitter, he will be a force to reckon with for sure. His football sense is extra ordinary, very rare in India. I like this kind of player. Asif needs a bit more work on his passing and Dipak Mondal needs to anticipate Carlos's passes better.

• > Ashlesh said:
    > about rohan rickket he started in 3 friendly played full 90 minute game lots of assists and he will be playing behind forward so good performance being attacking midfielder 

My sources are saying Ricketts played in 8- a - side friendlies. 

• Kayne Vincent is in final stages of negotiations with Prayag.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

Kayne Vincent has officially joined Prayag. 
    http://www.unitedsportsclub.in/vincent_sign.php

On the other hand, its rumored that coach Sanjay Sen might be replaced if his team doesn't do anything worthwhile in Federation Cup.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

Here's something cool -  http://prayagunited.com/membership.php

Be a member of the Prayag United Football Club and you will become a part of the growing and progressive Prayag Family.

Various Benefits available on the Prayag United FC Membership Card are:

1. Free Tickets to all Prayag United home matches.
    2. Attractive discount offers on Club Merchandise on our online & offline stores.
    3. Flat 10% off on Members Ticket to Prayag Film City - One of the Asia's largest Film City at Chandrakona.

Our Annual Membership Fee is Rs. 300 for 1 Year (inclusive of all).

So, what are you waiting for? Click here for membership registration NOW !!!

• > rudra said:
    > Here's something cool -  http://prayagunited.com/membership.php

Be a member of the Prayag United Football Club and you will become a part of the growing and progressive Prayag Family.

Various Benefits available on the Prayag United FC Membership Card are:

1. Free Tickets to all Prayag United home matches.
    2. Attractive discount offers on Club Merchandise on our online & offline stores.
    3. Flat 10% off on Members Ticket to Prayag Film City - One of the Asia's largest Film City at Chandrakona.

Our Annual Membership Fee is Rs. 300 for 1 Year (inclusive of all).

So, what are you waiting for? Click here for membership registration NOW !!!

WOW  Just Rs 300 for a year...its a fantastic deal!!!

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

That is a great effort from Prayag. I think if they use all their might, they can easily build a strong fan base irrespective of their name